Landlord and Empty Home Loans
Landlord Loans enable the improvement of private rental sector housing and ensure tenants are living in homes which are warm, safe and suitable for their needs. Empty Property Loans enable homes which are lying empty to return to the market for sale or rent.
Why a Landlord/Empty Property Loan?
- Typical 4.2% APR
- No early repayment charges
- Flexibility to make lump sum reductions of £100 or more at any time
- Potential for deferred repayment period to enable you to rent or sell your empty property before repayments begin
- Assessment of your circumstances to find a loan product to suit your needs and means
- Ethical lender working in partnership with your Local Authority
If you wish to discuss a Landlord or Empty Property Loan or would like to start the application process, please contact us on 01823 461099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Works typically covered under a Landlord/Empty Property Loan include:
- Roof repairs
- Damp remedy
- Boiler replacement/installation
- Replacement of rotten window frames
- Electrical and plumbing work
- Updating unsafe kitchens/bathrooms
- Any other work assessed as essential by a Technical Officer from your Local Authority
Each Local Authority has its own policy regarding works and loan eligibility. Please contact your Local Authority to discuss the works your home requires.
Missing payments could affect your credit rating and ability to obtain credit in the future. Wessex Resolutions CIC may insist on loans being protected at the Land Registry by a Title Restriction. Loans are Subject to Status.